Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christian Wisdom

God will not hold us responsible to understand the mysteries of election, predestination, and the divine sovereignty. The best and safest way to deal with these truths is to raise our eyes to God and in deepest reverence say, "O Lord, Thou knowest." Those things belong to the deep and mysterious Profound of God's omniscience. Prying into them may make theologians, but it will never make saints.

A.W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God



I've been too busy to ponder much of anything these last couple of years. This quote touched me to the core and I share it as an opener to what I hope will be a return to blogging for me. I don't really know how else to go through anything in this life without raising our eyes to heaven and in deepest reverence saying, "O Lord, Thou knowest." It seems to be the only safe bet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vajra said...

Welcome, welcome back. I have missed you and wondered why you were silent. I hope things are better.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Rulan said...

Hi there. Long time no see. I have been a bit scarce on the blogging scene for quite a while now. How are you? Are you still blogging?

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home