Thursday, February 02, 2006

I found this post to be profound and inspiring. Miracles have been on my mind lately, and as far as they tend to go, this one is an especially marvelous one --- Especially the part where Jesus says, "You feed them." "Me, Lord?" I dialogue inside my head, "surely you mean some other "you". No answer. I am left to figure it out on my own. In this famous story, the disciples use what little they have and somehow end up with plenty left over. A miracle. A step of faith. Funny, it all seems so easy on paper...

Thank you to Rhymes with Kerouac and Rulan for their inspirational posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Isn't that amazing? "I am left to figure it out on my own." It is like God really wants us to use our brains. He is, like, trying to get us to THINK, and to think His thoughts and to think His way.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Arthur Brokop II said...

Thanks for linking to these messages. Both were a blessing to me today. Both asked two very important questions, questions to be taken very seriously.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home