Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all my friends residing in the Land of Blog!

My son's MRI came back "normal" -- yet another reason to rejoice at our house. We are blessed beyond measure.

My grandfather's funeral was simply beautiful. What a wonderful end to an exceptional life.

I intend to write more on these topics, but not today. Today I will celebrate, and I hope this note finds you doing the same.

"I bring you tidings of great joy that will be for all people, for unto you this day in the City of David is born a savior, which is Christ the Lord". I pray for all of you, from wherever you may journey, that you will find the child of the manger. God Bless you all. Merry Christmas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Merry Christmas and I am thankful all went and is well:-)

God's Grace.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I am glad that your news is good news.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Vajra said...

Tidings of comfort and joy!

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

10:23 PM  
Blogger JoMo said...

Merry Christmas (a little late!) and rejoicing with you!

Susan

5:26 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great news!!! Sorry the congrats is a little late...but Merry Christmas and Hallelujah just the same!!!!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home