Friday, January 16, 2004

Happy Birthday, Mom. (And you, too, sis)

(January 16 has always been like a national holiday for me: my mom, sister and grandmother all share the same birthday. Yes, that's right, 3 generations on the same day. Mother, daughter and granddaughter...)

Is it a lonely birthday with just the two of you now that Nana has moved on? (Died in the year 2000, after her 94th birthday. Not too shabby...) I wondered what you did to celebrate. I thought of all of you all day. Miss you always.

I hope you like your stars ... (I couldn't resist!) Yes, I admit it. I am a capitalist pig. (and a romantic...) Can't wait to look for them through sissy's big ass telescope. :) I'm looking up there tonight, wondering...

"Star Light, Star Bright, First Star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight..." (Maybe the wishes will have more clout now that we own some of the stars....)

Much love to you both. So much to write. I'll catch you up later. Love from me.

PS: "Enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise: give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations..." Psalm 100 4-5

Thanks for your faithfulness Lord, to all our generations -- let it continue in the generations to come. Help us pass it on...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home