Friday, August 13, 2004

Greetings fellow bloggers! I am writing to you from my new office in my new home!! Happy Day! We haven't completely left the old neighborhood -- we are leasing the old house (we think) and are preparing it for rental (or sale). Life is not dull, I tell you.

I have had very few pangs of nostalgia or sadness (if any...). This was, after all, the home my children grew up in, our first piece of real estate. You'd think there would be a little ouch somewhere along the line. But as I have told you before, it was always intended to be the starter house, and I have felt like the start was taking way too long for, well, way too long.

I am so much happier in the new house. So euphoric. Thank you, Lord. You Rock! (no pun intended -- well, okay, maybe a pun was intended...) I feel completely blessed by every over-priced square foot. (I'll let you know how I feel after the mortgage payments have depleted the savings account...) I am actually surprised how happy a house can actually make me, or conversely, how unhappy a house could have made me for so long. I know there is a lesson in this for me, but I'm too busy to flesh it out just yet. Thank you for all your prayers -- I know they made a difference. I look forward to writing again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home